Foundation Documents - Business Report
A 90 minute guided workshop
As a business owner, a solid Report template is a fundamental document in your Business Toolkit.
But where to start?
Thrive's 90 minute guided workshop will not only provide you with an easy to use multi-page document, it also shows you how to tailor the layout and content to show off your expertise, and align with your business brand and voice. In this session we will work together, in a small group session, to customise the Thrive DIY Template into a truly customised Report that will allow your expertise to shine, and make it easy for your clients to see the value of working with you!
Marianne, our Document Formatting Wizard, will share tips and tricks to make sure that you understand the elements of your document, how to edit them as your business grows and changes, and help you to truly stand out from the crowd.
When: This workshop will be held on Monday 6 December at 11am AEST | 12pm AEDT | 9am AWST
You should attend if: You are an Australian business owner looking to create an easy to use professional, multi-page report template for your business.
What you need:
- Microsoft Teams account (for the workshop - it's a free app/program you can download and set up beforehand - to share our screens, you need to have downloaded the app first!)
- Microsoft Word (I will be using the desktop version of Word in Office 365 on a Mac during the session - you can work on the web, or on a PC without any issues)
- Pen and paper (for taking notes during the session)
This workshop will not be recorded. If you purchase a ticket, and cannot attend on the day, there will be no access to the session afterwards (as a replay or download).
What you receive:
- 90 minutes of personalised Microsoft Word training with Marianne Tansley, our Microsoft Magician
- The Thrive DIY Report document (normally $65, and not actually released as a DIY Short Course yet!!)
- BONUS worksheet to help identify the business branding elements we will use in the session
- BONUS eBook - A Thrive Guide to...Templates in Microsoft Word
To book your spot, click the 'buy now' button to the right to purchase your ticket. You will receive a confirmation email the branding worksheet so you can get started early (if you want!).