Microsoft Coaching Call
Start working smarter with your Microsoft 365 Business subscription!
Sometimes, what you need is someone to work through the problem WITH you, so it just gets sorted!
Thrive's 90 minute coaching calls are designed to give you the space to work with Marianne, our Microsoft Magician to get Microsoft 365 working for you and your business, in a way that makes sense to you!
Use our session however you like across your Microsoft 365 apps, admin and documents - it's all about helping you get more value out of that subscription!
With support available for Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Sharepoint, Planner, Teams and Forms (and more!) Thrive has got you covered!
Thrive Admin Services
“Thank you so much, I found the session extremely useful and I really appreciate the notes and the recording. The way you explain things makes it so easy to understand.”
Thrive Admin Services
“As someone who’s work heavily relies on using and integrating programs so they work seamlessly for my business and for my clients, I don’t know where I’d be without Marianne and Thrive Admin! If I need to understand how to do anything, she is able to explain it. If I need to discern which program is best to use in a given situation, Marianne is able to work it through with me. She truly is a Microsoft Magician!”
Your Strategy Session includes:
Customised support from Marianne (Thrive's Microsoft Magician!)
A follow up 'debrief' email with a summary of our session
Links to the recording of the session, along with other relevant content
These sessions are perfect for:
- small business owners who can commit to a short burst of dedicated time to get a problem solved, or an action plan on how to start making better use of those icons you see on your system.
- virtual assistants who want to dive deeper into a particular problem or issue with Microsoft 365, so you can finalise your client project, or upgrade your own skills and systems!
- team administrators who have been asked to create a 'thing' and want to see if it can be done using Microsoft 365, before you have to start figuring out a brand new set of tech
- executive assistants looking for a precise and specific solution to a question about using Microsoft 365 to better support your exec, and keep on top of things in a way that makes sense to you!
Topics covered in strategy sessions are broad, but can include:
- Setting up templates of your business documentation / spreadsheets
- Working with Styles in Word
- Conditional formatting in Excel
- Working with formulas in Word and Excel
- Printing to PDF
- Layouts and margins (for screen and printing)
- Working with a Table of Contents
- Setting up email templates in Outlook
- Adding your branding to headers and footers
- Working with breaks and sections in documents
- Setting up your Slide Master in Powerpoint
- Creating a Planner to track project progress
...and so much more!
To book your session, click the button below to purchase. Once you have finalised your purchase, you will receive an email prompting you to schedule your preferred time for your session (if we haven't already taken care of it!).